- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Coller Capital
- 19 sept. 17
The successful candidate will work within either the Investment Monitoring team or the Fund Accounting team, (both subsections of the finance department), dependant on skillset and work flows. The primary tasks and responsibilities are outlined below. The role is high-profile and will provide a top calibre candidate with the opportunity to gain general private equity industry knowledge as well as experience across the full spectrum of finance and other functions at Coller Capital.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
Investment Monitoring – tasks including;
- Monitor investment valuations provided by underlying investment managers in “real time”, down to a portfolio company level, primarily through interpreting and capturing Financial Statement information.
- Ongoing governance of investment performance in conjunction with the Deal Team (front office) and directly with investment managers. This entails probing information around funding requirements, exit assumptions and underlying performance improvement plans.
- Ensure the accurate recording and classification of cash flows related to investment positions in the bespoke Investment Monitoring system.
- Prepare a quarterly review pack documenting the work performed to obtain comfort over the funds’ valuations.
- Track the progress and onboarding of new deals, including communicating any multi-currency funding, multi-region structuring and reporting requirements to Administrators, Fund Accounting, Deal Team and Execution Team. Imbedding these new deals into Coller Finance team deliverables.
- Manage complex underlying structures, and their administration teams throughout a wide range of jurisdictions.
Fund Accounting – tasks including;
- Forecast and monitor cash requirements for the Coller Funds, ensuring sufficient liquidity to meet investment costs and expenses, whilst maximising returns to investors. This includes liaising with Execution and Deal Teams, and external parties to execute FX trades, loan drawdowns, repayments etc.
- Assist in the preparation of a weekly reporting pack to be distributed to senior management, which includes cash reconciliations, material movements and a review of capital invested by the funds.
- Review quarterly accounts prepared by the Fund administrator to ensure complete and accurate data.
- Validation of capital calls and distributions to investors.
Other ad hoc work as required, which may include generating ideas for process improvements and efficiencies, and project work/initiatives encompassing multiple teams within the organisation.