Financial Controller – Real Estate
- c£65,000 - 85,000/90,000 + dependant on experience
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Trident International Associates
- 18 sept. 17
OUR CLIENT is an entrepreneurial and ambitious, specialist pan European real estate investor. As it continues to grow and take on new investors, they are looking to recruit an Financial Controller to add to their team.
Financial Controller – Pan-European Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is an entrepreneurial and ambitious, specialist pan European real estate investor. As it continues to grow and take on new investors, they are looking to recruit an Financial Controller to add to their team.
THE ROLE: The successful accountant will assume responsibility for fund reporting and ‘own’ the numbers whilst conducting the following:
- Producing timely, accurate management accounts for each SPV and consolidating for the fund as a whole.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, income statements and cashflow statements accordingly for SPVs.
- Managing the business cashflow and optimizing working capital requirements for each SPV.
- Liaising with external auditors to prepare statutory accounts.
- Managing relationships with account holding banks and reporting on covenants.
- Liaising with and preparing tax reporting (VAT, corporate) and liaising with tax consultants to structure vehicles and implement guidance.
- Managing budgets and forecasting.
- Managing own budgetary controls and cost management strategy.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with external company directors to manage the administration of group entities.
- Implementing, reviewing and improving financial processes and systems.
- Paying bills and organising accounts payable / receivables.
- Implementing drawdowns / capital statements.
- Assisting with portfolio management / returns analysis.
- Monitoring asset performance vs. underwriting.
THE PERSON: To apply, you will be an ACA qualified from a good accountancy firm (preference for Top 4) and ideally have graduated from a Russell Group / red brick university and in addition have at least 3-5 years in a real estate environment operating in a Fund Accountant / Financial Controller level role. You will possess excellent Excel skills – with Excel financial modelling courses being deemed a big plus, as would the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a collaborative, hard-working work ethic. You will be meticulous with a strong eye for detail and be competent in all aspects of reporting.
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets.
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent.
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking.
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.