- Competitive + Excellent Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 18 janv. 18
Financial Controller (Real Estate Private Equity - Portfolio Companies/IPO's)
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salaire : Competitive + Excellent Bonus
One of the world’s leading real estate private equity firms is looking to build a new team that will partner with their portfolio companies and lead them to IPO.
The client is one of the world’s most active investors in real estate and are involved in some of the largest of transactions. They have portfolio companies all over the globe that are multi-billion dollar organisations in their own right.
They are developing a small finance team that serves as a hybrid function. The role will focus on two main areas:
- Portfolio Companies – You will parachute into the portfolio companies and overhaul the finance function and streamline to be fit for purpose for continued expansion or IPO.
- Project work – You will be based at the private equity house, looking at new acquisitions, streamlining internal processes, launching new funds etc.
This role will involve travel. It is not inconceivable for you to spend one month+ working somewhere in Europe with the Portfolio company. Therefore this is not going to be for everybody, please consider before applying.
The candidate suitable for this role could come from a variety of backgrounds. You must be a strong accountant and have experience of working in real estate or private equity in some capacity. Example profiles below:
- Financial Controller working in real estate/private equity
- Professional Services with experience in audit/corporate finance/M&A/Advisory (ideally a combination of these skills sets)
- Financial Controller specialising in IPO’s
- Any combination of the above profiles
- Qualified Accountant
- Real Estate or Private Equity experience
- IPO experience (ideally)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong accounting experience – you will be overhauling teams/systems/processes