Financial Controller / Management Accountant Freelancer
- £20 per hour
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Mi-temps
- Strip Ltd
- 31 août 17
Financial Controller / Management Accountant Freelancer £20 per hour We are seeking a freelance Financial Controller/ Management Accountant who can work 3 days per week.
Financial Controller / Management Accountant Freelancer Fixed Term Contract Strip Ltd – London, Greater London
We are seeking a freelance Financial Controller/ Management Accountant who can work 3 days per week. We are looking for the candidate to start immediately so they can have a hand over with the current staff member. The role, based in SW3 London, will involve working closely with the senior management team and Directors. You will provide accurate & relevant financial advice, monthly management accounts and support & information to managers. Strip Ltd is a multi-site beauty/ retail small to medium business with 6 locations across London and has been trading for 12 years.
Key responsibilities include:
• Timely book keeping, bank reconciliation, supplier accounts / payments handling, VAT returns.
• Produce monthly management accounts information within set deadlines.
• Setting of annual and monthly budgets • Monthly variance analysis and investigation of deviances of actual results from budgets and forecasts
• Assist and advise directors on supplier contract negotiation.
• Monitoring and review of all postings, ensuring the integrity of the nominal ledger is maintained.
• Ensure appropriate processes, procedures, controls and reconciliations are in place between various systems.
• To recommend and implement ideas for improvement to current practices and procedures, • Preparation of payroll for outsourced payroll company.
• Assisting HR with queries. The requirements Minimum:
• Part qualified / finalist accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
• 3 year's experience of preparing multi-site management accounts.
• In-depth knowledge of VAT returns
• Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks − Advanced Excel
• Pro-active, problem solving, excellent at Maths and results orientated
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a busy and time-pressured role, you will need to work to deadlines and produce high quality accurate work, identify key issues quickly through strong analytical skills. Ability to prioritise workload with attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner. Have excellent admin and organizational skills, be a team player with a flexible and supportive approach.
Interested in the challenge? Please apply.