Financial Crime Policy Writer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
As a Financial Crime Policy Writer you'll report to the project manager of the Policy Framework stream.
Financial Crime Policy Writer
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our AFC team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
As a Financial Crime Policy Writer you'll report to the project manager of the Policy Framework stream, and be responsible for performing activities to establish for Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) a set of Policy principles, a policy governance framework and define training and awareness materials for the policy framework.
The role will demand regular interaction with Senior Executives and Project Managers across Regulation, Compliance & AFC as well as a varied exposure to a large number of Regulation, Compliance & AFC staff throughout Deutsche Bank. The candidate should therefore be comfortable working with colleagues at all management levels and possess the necessary interpersonal and leadership qualities to operate effectively in this role.
- Articulating the broader control framework within which AFC policies and procedures sit (Policy Levels 2 to 5)
- Articulating the drafting and content principles that form the basis of policies and procedures
- Producing a key operating procedure that defines the process for Drafting, Consultation, Approval, Publication, Review (Trigger based or annual), Waivers / Exemptions and Implementation
- Designing and implementing the governance model for oversight of adherence to the policy framework
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven track record of defining and designing principle based policies ideally in financial crime
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities, working under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
- Experience working with an agile delivery approach
- Banking experience (beneficial)
- Experience of project management disciplines (beneficial)
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability and desire to work on both transformation and business as usual activities
- Highly skilled in structured thinking, analysis and problem solving techniques
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.