- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 janv. 18
Financial Data Associate - Global Middle Office, Fundamental EMEA Team
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniTo provide and coordinate a comprehensive business administration service to management and ratings analysts within the Fundamentals team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all administrative work related to that subset of deals.
- General business administration role in a Financial Services Organization
- Data entry, data maintenance and data quality assurance for Rating queues
- Set up rating actions, bulk rating acting actions in Moody's core rating system AccuRate
- Assist analysts in creating press releases, publishing ratings, research, and analysis
- Tracking all rating actions and publications
- Deliver high level of service across a high volume of transactions
- Identify, research and resolve issues involving data processing errors
- Maintain and manage assigned rating queues
The Global Middle Office (GMO) provides transaction management support, workflow coordination, rating desk services, and other broad operational support to Moody's Investors Service's Rating teams. The department works closely with the lines of business to improve both business process and data quality across the rating lifecycle. The GMO has over 100 employees in 5 countries and is a key player in business process development, new company wide initiatives, and technology projects.
- Bachelor's degree required ideally within a Financial discipline
- Excellent standard of education including English and Mathematics
- Strong administrator with excellent administrative skills
- Relevant experience within a similar role, preferable in a Financial sector
- Previous financial data or product experience would be advantageous
- Well developed IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to complete large number of processes
- Highly organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Works using own initiative and without close supervision
- Fluent in English is essential. Fluent in another European language would be advantageous
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.