Financial Services - Transaction Services - Associate Director
As an Associate Director within the Department the primary role is to support the Department's Directors and the Firm’s Partners and co-ordination of team members on specific assignments.
• Learn the Firm’s product range and the teams managing each product. Within the department manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
• Understands the firm's strategy and how departmental objectives align with the strategy.
• Respond to and follow up enquiries and requests from existing clients ensuring close liaison with departmental colleagues to ensure the maximum service and experience are applied to each request.
• Attend and present at internal and external customer meetings.
• Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Work with junior and senior colleagues and clients to deliver assignments in a timely and efficient manner being responsible for the collaboration of a number of sources of input into a final document.
• Attend workshops and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of the office space, equipment and fellow employees.
• Managing teams (both own team members and other service lines / subject matter experts) on site as well as remotely and experienced in line manager responsibilities.
• Works in line with the firms' CLEARR values, of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility.
• Manage the assignments to deliver a profitable outcome for the team and firm.
• By comfortable in developing own account / book of business with clients and become the subject matter expert for a sub-sector.
• Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the team.
• Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities within the Firm.
• Successfully win work and manage the accounts, clients and contracts.
• Write and submit reports and proposals.
• Understands and implements the principles of effective project management.