Front Office Business Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
As a Front Office Business Analyst you'll work closely with Front Office and Global Valuations Group to formulate new methodologies for identifying off-market trades.
Front Office Business Analyst
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's entire information technology ("IT") infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank's businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
As a Front Office Business Analyst you'll work closely with Front Office and Global Valuations Group to formulate new methodologies for identifying off-market trades. This will involve combining trade economics, independently sourced market data and pricing models to determine a fair price that can be compared to the traded price.
- Using data analytics to prove out concepts and assess overall effectiveness of proposed methods
- Documenting draft requirements and communicating to key stakeholders
- Working with offshore teams to schedule the enhancement/build of processes to monitor off-market transactions
- Supporting the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority
- Coaching others in the organisation, as appropriate and actively supporting the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Acting as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Interacting with Compliance, Front Office, Finance
Skills & Qualifications:
- A genuine interest in and knowledge of derivatives transactions, strategies and markets (beneficial)
- Experience working with complex products and trading systems
- A specialist understanding of either FX or Rates derivative pricing
- Knowledge of front-to-back architecture of Investment Banks
- Exposure to project management ( waterfall and/or Agile) (beneficial)
- Excellent inter-personal and stakeholder management skills
- Educated to Bachelor degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Solid Excel and Access skills are essential. Experience in data analytics (Qlikview, Jupyter, etc) or programming skills (e.g. SQL, Python) considered an advantage
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.