- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Full Stack C# Technical Lead
Full Stack C# Technical LeadTeam Overview
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and we value excellence. We are a global function that is managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we have grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we have been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
Distribution Technology creates and supports the applications used by our Sales and Client Servicing teams. Our technology footprint includes applications and systems, split between vendor and in-house developed, all designed with the common objective of being digitally and data driven.
Not only do we rapidly respond to the demands of the external environment and those of our Sales and Client Service teams, the Distribution Technology team is strategically positioned to deliver innovative solutions.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams and therefore all roles in Global Technology are reviewed for suitability for flexible working arrangements, with this specific opportunity available to applicants from 3 to 5 days per week.
We passionately believe that individual performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
Principal Agile Analysts are core members of the Capability aligned agile delivery team, responsible for contributing to all aspects of the development, analysis, design, building and testing of solutions within a sprint cadence. Each team member is affiliated with a Capability aligned agile team and, while the Principle Agile Analyst's core contribution will be leading the analysis and design aspects of software development, they also contribute to development and testing activities. Principal Agile Analysts are innovative and passionate individuals who demonstrate a superior level of skill, experience and professionalism relative to their peers.
• Development and delivery of new functionality within the Client Life-cycle suite of applications
• Accountable for ensuring user stories are delivered to the 'working system' definition of done within agreed sprint
• Responsible for leading analysis tasks which contribute to the delivery of working software required by the Capability [Product] Owner
• Support Capability [Product] Owners and Epic Owners / Analysts to ensure that features and stories to be delivered by the Capability team are suitably well defined and structured
• Responsible for contributing to the analysis, development, build and testing of working software required by the Capability [Product] Owner
• Accountable for ensuring committed PI Objectives and Sprint Objectives are met
• Responsible contributing to agile planning and delivery, including sizing stories, parsing user stories into tasks.
• Working with colleagues from other agile teams and shared service teams to both communicate and accept dependencies
• Participate enthusiastically and effectively in Schroders Agile ceremonies
• Ensuring continued improvement through conducting regular retrospective reviews and executing high priority actions that emerge
• Committing to increasing their skills and experience in non-core specialisms (Dev, Test)
• Supporting other team members to improve their analysis skills and experiences
• Performing the role of Scrum Master for the agile team if required to do so
• Supporting the development of the wider GT organisation through internal guilds or key involvement in other non-core activities
General and Technical Skills
• Passionate about delivering technical solutions, mastering and innovating best practice in software development
• Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, ideally SAFe
• Good system analysis and design skills, with knowledge of approaches such as Domain Driven Design.
• A strong preference for test driven development, and automated acceptance / integration tests and good understanding of test frameworks, mocking tools, etc.
• A good understanding of system architecture approaches, such as REST/ WebApi, messaging, micro-service / service-oriented architectural approaches, CQRS, Event Sourcing
• A demonstrable understanding of financial services terminology, processes and associated client lifecycle activities would be highly advantageous.
• Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences, time zones etc.
• High level of technical skill in use of business analysis techniques, methodologies and artefacts to support agile software development
• Extensive knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, both in house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off the shelf solutions
• Excellent understanding of the business context of the Capabilities
• Excellent ability to communicate how the work [features and stories] delivered by the Capability teams contributes to Epics
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Note To Agencies
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.