Full Stack Developer – Globally Renowned FinTech Firm
- Up to £100,000 + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sartre Group
- 05 oct. 17 2017-10-05
An exciting chance to work in finance but reap the benefits of a morerelaxed, technology centric organization .
I am currently representing a globally renowned Fintech firm who have created a community designed to inspire the best minds within technology to solve the toughest intellectual challenges & deliver the best work in their careers. Do you enjoy working on platforms & with technologies that are constantly evolving to meet the real-world scenarios? If so, this opportunity for a Full Stack Developer could be for you.
You would join a Production development team that provide software that is used across the firm to improve many of the operational tasks that are associated with developing & running a global investment platform. The vast majority of these systems need building from the ground up, therefore designing & building enterprise systems is a key skill for any team member. You will be given a high degree of autonomy & will be given the chance to work with cutting edge technologies to produce the best results.
My client seeks developers who can reason about complex distributed systems whilst understanding how best to store the information related to the systems & how to best visually present this to business users.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent OO programming skills, ideally in C# (or Java).
- Proven track record of full stack development.
- Experience with a distributed version control system (ideally Git).
- An appreciation of Continuous Delivery principles (e.g. one-click deployment, fast feedback, etc.).
- Exposure to an agile and collaborative team environment.