- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mainspring Fund Services
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
The Company is an independent service provider servicing UK private equity, venture capital and EIS fund managers. The firm has a large existing client base and a strong growth strategy going forward. Reporting to a Fund Accounting Manager the Fund Accountant will be responsible for managing the service provision to a portfolio of private equity funds. Focusing on managing the relationship with designated clients and the production of periodic reporting to clients and investors.
- To manage a team of part qualified accountants, starting with two direct reports but growing to a larger team as new clients are onboarded.
- Develop team members as appropriate and act as a mentor to part qualified
- To review client deliverables including Quarterly/Annual Financial statements,Drawdowns and Distributions of designated private equity clients.
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting in accordance with client expectations of fund reports including but not limited to capital accounts, investor reports and financial accounts.
- Be responsible for developing a strong team ethic within the team.
- To develop a standardised set of fund accounting procedures to be applied to all clients.
- To be first point of contact for assigned clients.
- To plan and manage the delivery of services to designated clients.
- To actively improve operating efficiencies within Fund accounting area.
- To assist with taking on new clients.
- To actively remain abreast of the technical development within the funds administration industry.
- To develop the use of the Investran and other relevant IT systems.
- Assist with ad‐hoc projects from time to time.
- At least 3 years experience in private equity/venture capital fund administration.
- Accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience of manage junior staff.
- Intermediate to advanced excel knowledge.
- Displays strong verbal and written skills.
- Ensures clear, concise and appropriate communication.
- Operates in an organised and structured manner with an appropriate focus on detail.
- Remains flexible and demonstrates ability to prioritise work.
- Exhibits high energy and drive.
- Can demonstrate a strong commitment to meet deadlines and achievement of the highest standards.