- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 08 mars 18 2018-03-08
Seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to be an Account Manager in its London office based in the West End of London. The position involves actively managing the service deliverables to the client by maintaining a proactive dialogue. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing organisation.
- Account Manager for a number of EMEA Fund Administration clients; typically Hedge Funds and Asset Managers
- Responsible for managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution
- Ensure all services are provided to clients in accordance with the contracts and any service level agreements
- Ownership of client delivery, including though not limited to oversight and accountability of the day to day processing activities which include all facets of Fund Administration; Middle Back Office, Fund Accounting, and Investor Services
- Coordination of Fund Administration Board Reports and presenting at the quarterly Board Meetings
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Industry/Accounting Qualifications preferred (ACCA, CA, CAIA, CFA, CIMA)
- Fund Accounting or Audit experience
- Solid understanding of operational risk and controls. Understanding of SOC 1.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.