Fund Accountant - Leading Asset Manager - Varied role
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 août 17
A varied Fund Accounting role which involves extensive interaction with investment team, and which will give you the opportunity to develop skills in budgeting, forecasting, valuation and analysis. We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic qualified accountant with Financial Services experience.
Working for one of the most rapidly expanding global buy side firms, this team and your Director are extremely knowledgeable and approachable, and have tenure within the business.
The role is a varied and key role to the successful running of the funds. The person should be enthusiastic, flexible and a qualified accountant.
This role involves working closely with a number of departments including investment and portfolio management team, valuation, legal, tax, and marketing and client services to ensure the preparation of accurate and timely accounting information and analysis, and the production of high quality financial and performance reporting.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting, preparation and review of work papers for quarterly fund level financial statements and NAV allocations
- Analysis and preparation of investor capital calls and distributions
- Assisting in the quarterly valuation process for fund, business planning including fund budgeting and expense analysis
- Completing investor questionnaires and other ad hoc requests
- Keeping full accounting records on our systems to reconcile back to administrator records
- Calculation and invoicing of management fees and carried interest
- Oversee external auditors and tax agents with regards to funds audit and tax matters.
- Review, allocate and approval of invoices and expenses for Investments, SPVs and Funds
- Review of administrator monthly reports.
- Working with colleagues in Singapore, New York and London
- Complete all local mandatory surveys
- Make sure that all regulatory filings are submitted on time
- Entity setup, bank accounts, appointment of service providers, tax applications
- Qualified ACA, or ACCA
- Big 4 Audit experience and / or experience in a Finance role within Financial Services
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Moderate with Excel
- Experience with general ledger accounting software a plus
- Individual must be diligent and work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative
A forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards