Fund Accountant (Part-Qualified)
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading Fund Administrator, based in central London. The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional accounting qualification and will have practical accounting experience, gained in a Financial Services Institution or Professional Services firm.
- Produce management, interim and audited accounts.
- Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of the ledgers.
- Prepare carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation.
- Calculate and monitor capital adequacy of licensed entities in accordance with regulations.
- Carry out all aspects of accounting for clients including ad hoc queries.
- Carry out planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetables for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process.
- Review work performed by junior members of staff and provide regular feedback and training.
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification.
- Prior practical accounting experience in a financial institution or professional services firm.
- Previous experience and knowledge of accounting, private equity administration or investment banking
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT/system skills.
- Consistently work accurately under pressure.
- Sound understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and rules.
- Strong team member.
- Familiarity with UK GAAP/IFRS.