Fund Accounting Analyst - Newly Qualified
- £50,000 - £55,000 base plus package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 04 sept. 17
We're representing an established UK credit fund with an excellent reputation in the market. It needs to appoint a new Fund Accounting Analyst to take on a broad finance role in direct support of the funds and investments.
The appointee will undertake a broad role with exposure to the funds and underlying investments as well as the investment team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing quarterly and annual statutory reports for the funds;
- Debtor and creditor maintenance and reporting;
- Cash management reporting;
- Building ad-hoc reports;
- Advising the invetsment team on fund related matters;
- Maintaining the fund entities on the general ledger;
- Posting general ledger journals;
- Preparing accruals;
- Preparing month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings;
- Reconciling Limited Partners drawdowns and distributions; and
- Responding to ad-hoc investor queries.
We're keen to find a newly qualified ACA from practice. Equally we'd also consider a newly qualified ACCA who's trained in an investment fund. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background, excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable enthusiasm for beginning a career in investment management.