- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Montanaro Asset Management Ltd
- 12 oct. 17 2017-10-12
An opportunity for someone with Excel skills and general fund administration or back office experience to join a small, friendly and professional team based in the heart of the City near the Bank of England.
Please note that this is an entry-level role and the ideal candidate would be a graduate with 1-2 years of experience within fund administration.
Montanaro is a successful boutique fund management company specialising in investing in quoted European SmallCap companies. We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to assist our Fund Administration team.
The successful applicant will join as a junior member of the team and will support them on a day to day basis. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who has already had exposure to a back office environment and who now wishes to broaden their experience. Full training will be given where necessary.
This varied role will include assisting with the following tasks:
- Cash and stock reconciliations;
- Maintenance of records in Charles River IMS;
- Instructing completed trades to administrators;
- Monitoring trade settlement and resolving issues;
- Monitoring best execution;
- Monitoring the trade blotter for execution and any exceptions;
- Section 793 holdings disclosures;
- Other Fund Administration tasks as necessary.
The successful candidate will ideally have some financial services experience and knowledge of Excel formulae, be accurate, possess a keen eye for detail and feel comfortable working in a small team environment with a varied and unpredictable workload. Prior experience of using the Charles River Investment Management System and working knowledge of other languages, notably French, would be a plus.
Applications must include a covering letter along with your CV.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16th October 2017 (close of business).
We are not accepting calls from recruitment consultants.