Fund Operations - Hedge Fund/ Asset Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 mars 18 2018-03-13
My client , a top Asset Management firm, are looking to hire an al round Fund Operations person.
- Daily T+1 reconciliation
- Fund expense accruals
- Fund budgets
- Review monthly NAV
- Preparation of financial statements
- Review board packs
Assisting Operations function taking the lead where possible:
- Daily operational coverage across all products.
- Working closely with fund managers and execution traders to mitigate all operational risk;
- Responsible for management of corporate actions & cash management across fund structures;
- Working with external parties to source stock loans when required;
- Managing relationships with custodians, PBs and Administrators, ensuring any trade/position/cash breaks are identified as soon as possible allowing for effective resolution;
- Working ad hoc with internal stakeholders across the business on a variety of initiatives. Fund launches, client due diligences, service provider reviews etc.
- Regulatory reporting as and when required. AIFMD, MIFID II
- Automation of monotonous tasks where possible – VBA
If you feel that you are suitable for this role please send your CV ASAP. You would need to have previous experience in Asset Management or Custody with strong NAV and Settlement experience.