GM Middle Office Specialist, Senior Associate
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
GM Middle Office Specialist, Senior AssociateThe FX Middle Office has the responsibility to support the Front Office while maintaining appropriate controls to ensure accurate trade capture which will allow trades to flow from Front office systems to GM Operations Systems.
- Input, cancellation and allocation of trades
- Processing and validation of transactions to ensure STP to back office correctly
- Understand client operational requirements and how they impact the businesses.
- Liaise with CSS team with queries relating to the on-boarding of new business.
- Research and resolve queries from Clients, Front Office and Back Office.
- Produce reporting for clients and internal use.
- Assist with any new projects/new initiatives
- Review and/or implement controls when applicable to reduce risk.
- Maintain strong working relationships and liaise with internal and external counterparts including Clients, Sales, Trading, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Technology and Business Architecture
- Experience in FX market working in a middle office environment (min 1-2 years)
- Knowledge of all FX products and the various electronic platforms and their flows
- Strong analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong project/process management, and organizational skills
- High comfort level with large volumes
- Very strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial markets
- Understanding of current regulatory requirements (MIFID II / EMIR)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and escalate issues in good time.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication; Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
- Strong Excel and MS Access ability is preferred.
- Experience of Wall Street System
- Strong product knowledge across all assets
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field
- 2-4 years prior finance industry experience of which at least 2 years in FX environment.