German Speaking Sales Specialist - Performance, Attribution and Risk
The German Speaking Sales Specialist is responsible for the development of new revenue streams from a portfolio of new and existing clients. The key focus of the role will be selling our performance, attribution and risk solutions to German Speaking "buyside" Clients.
With strong communication skills, a deep understanding of portfolio analytics and risk solutions the Sales Specialist will be responsible for building deep relationships across a broad spectrum of fund management companies by understanding a variety of investment strategies and business requirements then aligning those requirements to our broad spectrum of solutions.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with client base.
- Understanding client requirements and demonstrating the value add of our range of solutions and services.
- Generating new leads through identifying and calling prospects, marketing campaigns and utilisation of any other relevant communication channels.
- Responding to incoming enquiries.
- Be able to effectively communicate with Heads of Performance and Risk and other senior stake holders
- Acting as the reference point with our existing clients and prospects.
- Gathering of market and customer intelligence.
- Navigating the full sales process from lead generation, product presentation, contract negotiation, objection handling and signature.
- Coordination of additional required resources to ensure the best possible chance of closing the deal.
- Recording all sales activity within the dedicated CRM system.
- Providing prospective clients clear and accurate service cost quotations.
- Attending team and inter-departmental meetings to share best practice and represent the clients’ requirements.
Key Role Attributes
- Strong academic record
- Good knowledge of Performance Attribution, Risk, GIPs and the Buyside
- Proven Track Record of selling Portfolio Analytics solutions
- Fluent English and German Speaker
- Degree 2:1 or above (or equivalent).
- Min of 5 years’ experience within or associated to the fund management industry.
- Responsibility for maintaining client relationships
- Experience in managing or assisting the sales process.
- Strong and adaptive literacy skills.
- Able to build strong and lasting relationships with a varied and diverse client base.
- Ability to identify opportunities through asking leading questions and listening to client requirements.
- Good organisational skills keeping CRM systems up-to-date with latest activity and opportunity developments.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships and communicate client requirements coherently.
- Perseverance and dedication to delivering the key business requirements,
- Motivation to excel and exceed expectations.
- Strong financial and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise key deliverables and balance a fluctuating workload.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
- A good understanding of the fund management industry.
- A passion for the financial industry.
- Reliable, committed and organised with the ability to handle change easily.
- Confident, self-aware, outgoing and empathetic.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please call Haydn Reynolds on 020 3371 6851 or send your CV to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this position please contact Haydn Reynolds on 020 3371 6851 or send your CV to email@example.com