Global Head of QA
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sterlings Partnership
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
A strategic Head of QA position working for a global leading Fintech in London
A global leading Fintech organisaiton in London that specialise in providing Risk and Regulatroy Management Solutions for the Capital Markets seek a Head of QA to lead their Testing Function.
This person will be accountable for Test Management activities for their Risk and Compliance products, working with globally distributed teams, based in Birmingham, Shanghai and London.
Key responsibilites would include:
- Manage a team size of 50 people based in multiple locations.
- Requirement review, Test case outline, defect analysis and track, issue identification.
- Participate Project Release plan discussion and finalisation, risk control and change management etc.
- Architect and deliver highly collaborative automated test solutions.
- Define the Master Test Strategy for functional, non-functional and regression testing.
- Agree Project testing scope with stakeholders typically: Business, Change Management, Release Management and Development.
- Develop the firm-wide QA Strategy including process, tools and skills.
Prerequisites for this hire is a candidate with prior Capital Markets, leadership and management expertise, good exposure of automation testing and driving automated testing practices would be very advantageous. As they are a software house the CTO expects this person to also be very client facing liaising closely with a number of top tier financial houses globally.
This hire is imperative to the business and this particular person will play an integral strategic role in driving the business forward having full ownership of the Testing Function.