Global Head of Threat Intelligence (TI) Services # 103768
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Working with the Director of Cyber Security Operations & Support, part of the central Technology Services division.
Responsible for strategic, operational, tactical, and technical Cyber Threat Intelligence for Credit Suisse and its affiliates globally.
Oversight of Cyber Threat Intelligence change program.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence function is responsible for protecting Credit Suisse assets from dynamic and evolving cyber threats. The team independently detects, analysis, respond and prevent advanced and emerging cyber threats. Provide analysis of correlated information sources. Produce reports and briefs to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risk utilizing vendor feeds and open source reporting. Work with the business to provide Cyber insights that may intersect with business strategy.
The challenge we offer you:
- To join and lead a newly formed Cyber Threat Intelligence team, developing the vision, roadmap and then driving delivery.
- Define and implement an intelligence and threat driven approach across functional cyber security service lines, including SOC and CSIRT functions, informing those functions regarding emerging threats.
- Access to senior management to inform and influence business and IT strategy.
- Senior management role with membership of Cyber Security management team.
- Role with the potential for expansion of capabilities, responsibilities and promotion leading higher grades based on delivery.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Extensive experience building and leading a high performance Cyber Threat Intelligence team with a track record of driving innovation and business value, with defined objectives and measures for success.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a global team and the challenges in working in a global enterprise.
- Attested ability to develop Cyber Threat Intelligence function, developing the operating model and team.
- Experience and relationships in/from or working globally with Military and Government security agencies and working contacts with Law Enforcement.
- Ability to transfer business objectives into Threat Intelligence requirements in support the business strategy.
- Attested domain expertise on cyber threat landscape to include Advanced Persistent Threats, Cybercrime, Insider, and Hacktivism.
- Expertise in analyzing the intersection of political and geopolitical developments with cyber security threat vectors and policymaking.
- Experience advising senior executives and business line leadership on all Cyber Threat Intelligence related issues.
- Successful, recent track record of leading a global enterprise Threat Intelligence / Security function, demonstrating strong cultural awareness and the ability to work successfully across the organizational and geographic boundaries. Knowledge of large / global financials is desirable but not essential.
- Familiarly with security functions to include the SOC function, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, threat hunting, red teaming, security policy and procedure, IT risk management, security infrastructure management, network and host based defense, cyber security metrics, security engineering, etc.
- Experience implementing or practicing Intelligence and Threat-driven defence frameworks.
- Prior experience working with the Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion and similar frameworks and concepts.
- Experience with cyber security processes, tools and technologies and deep understanding of best practices regarding their implementation.
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence Platforms, such as Threat Connect, Threat Stream/Anomoli or other intelligence analysis software applications.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to self-task and delegate appropriately.
- Good communicator, verbally and written.
- Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, SANS or equivalent experience (not mandatory).
- Degree Qualification or equivalent experience (not mandatory).
For more information visit Technology Careers .