Global Investment Research
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research. The role and responsibilities
We are looking for a VP to join the EMEA Equity Research Management Team within Global Investment Research. Working with divisional leadership, the successful candidate will be managing commercial initiatives and implementing process improvements across the department.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Work directly with and support the Equity Research leadership team to manage the business and focus on key initiatives, both idea generation and execution
- Support our single stock analyst recruiting and retention efforts.
- Play a key role in analyst training and development, particularly around modelling and valuation.
- Support the European Investment Review Committee, responsible for vetting all single-stock initiations and rating changes.
- Contribute to written research reports which may include quantitative screens, valuation and/or accounting topics
- 7+ years of experience in financial services or related fields
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets
- Strong knowledge of concepts in Accounting and Financial Statement analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with independently managing a project to completion
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous teams and varying levels of seniority
- Experience in buy or sell-side research, investment banking or private equity
- ACA or CFA qualification