Global Middle Office Analyst - Asset Management
- £45,000 + good bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
Equities Global Middle Office Analyst in a Leading Asset manager To analyse key components of equity trading with a constant focus on improving the quality of daily deliverables.
This is an opportunity for an operations candidate to join a team that is going through a lot of change and move into the front office after a few years. Role is moving away from standard processing and more towards analytics and will train candidate to think like a trader and PM, be able to analyse the data, look for trends, speak the PMs and traders with confidence about market matters. The role is a global role and will continue progressing in that direction. Each member of the team will have an input into the direction of the business. The company are all inclusive on this matter, not just a senior managers benefit.
1. Supports the Portfolio Management Group ( Equity & Fixed Income) to ensure flawless execution on trades. Confirm trades executed in the trading system with our counterparties. Independently resolves discrepancies with brokers and custodians.
2. Leverages knowledge of financial markets, instruments, and drivers to independently identify and resolve trade settlement issues. Monitors trade settlements and communicates failed settlements to the appropriate trade desk.
3. Completes auxiliary daily functions, including investigating and resolving exceptions on daily share compare and coordinating the maintenance of counterparty/broker record, market holidays, and custodian and fund records.
4. Maintains a comprehensive conceptual understanding of the functions assigned. Assists in the creation of workflow procedures and maintains comprehensive documentation of all current policies and procedures.