Group Treasury Manager
- GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus and Pension
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 25 sept. 17
Our client, a High growth investment company, are looking to recruit a London based Group Treasury Manager to help them to continue to develop their Treasury Function.
High growth investment company
Reporting to the Finance Director the Group Treasury Manager will provide functional support to the firm on all Treasury matters including cash management and forecasting, banking, risk exposures & mitigation and, support in managing banking relationships, whilst developing a small team.
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for the running of daily treasury operations, including the Treasury control environment.
- Overall responsibility for the working of the new Treasury Management System, particularly the supplier relationship, maintenance cycle, and working with the rest of the Treasury Team to ensure it remains effective for Group Treasury.
- Review / approval function for all payments, journals documents sent out internally/externally.
- Business partnering and assisting in strategic decision making.
- Implementation of cash pooling policies and management of cash pooling/offset arrangements.
- Managing of cash term deposits and money market fund deposits to ensure maximum returns are made on surplus cash.
- Management of firm cash ensuring effective liquidity management.
- Development and management Group foreign exchange and interest rate hedging strategies.
- Working with divisions and operating companies to ensure financial risk is correctly identified and advising on appropriate risk mitigation and instruments where appropriate ie Foreign Exchange Transaction Risk, LEI (legal entity information) registration and renewal and monthly derivative reconciliation.
- Monitoring and reporting on Treasury related risk, providing periodic input into the firm risk and compliance team.
- Ensuring ongoing FCA regulatory compliance such as client money checks are complied with.
- Ensuring all process notes are relevant and up to date at all times.
- Maintenance of banking mandates, policies and procedures, in line with CASS and FCA requirements.
- The company is poised to implement a new treasury system, the Group treasury manager be pivotal to the successful delivery of this project and the role out of the new system across the firm.
- Ensure an appropriate mix of controls are in place, liaising with internal audit functions where appropriate and liaising directly with external auditors on all treasury related matters.
- Utilisation and maintenance of the Group's drawn debt particularly covenant compliance and commitment fees.
- Assist in the maintenance of key banking relationships including a regular review of transactional activity and performance.
- Treasury Accounting. Production of analysis as required, and any additional input, for period-end reporting, and year-end analytical requirements and liaison with external Auditors.
- Management and supervision of 5 direct reports to deliver key responsibilities, allocating key tasks to ensure positions and daily tasks are completed. Ensuring appropriate career development, objective setting, evaluation of resource requirements and ensuring that appropriate cover is maintained within the team at all times.
- We are ideally looking for an AMCT (or equivalent) qualified treasury and CCAB qualified accountancy professional.
- Ability to communicate and deliver treasury strategy and projects to board level stakeholders.
- Will have a previous proven track record within a previous treasury team, and able to demonstrate previous management of a team.
- Will be driven with a mind set of continuously looking to improve business procedures.
- Experience of planning, managing and executing treasury projects.
- Ability to work with a vast range of individuals, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Will have demonstrable previous experience of exposure to FX structures and hedging.
- Demonstrable expertise in external financing and funding, risk management and cash management.
- Deadline driven, manages their own time effectively.
- Financial Services experience is not a prerequisite but knowledge of regulation would be an advantage
A real chance to shape a develop a best practise treasury function within this developing financial services company