HR Manager – Private Members Club – West End £55 - £60k
- 55k - 60k plus bonus and benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Carnegie Consulting
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
My client, a modern, progressive Private Members Club, is seeking an accomplished HR Professional to create and lead the HR function of the club. Reporting into the General Manager and working closely with the club executives you will play an instrumental role in Talent Management, Training and Development and Recruitment as well as being responsible for all other HR / People related issues.
You will have the vision to create an HR function and the ability work in a standalone capacity at least initially. Any expansion in the HR team will be very much down to how you fashion your role and the needs of the business.
Key responsibilities will include
• Employee Relations
• Training and Development
• Payroll and Benefits
• HR Budgets and Finance
• HR Administration
• Health and Safety
- You will be an HR Manager with at least 5 years Generalist recent experience in an HR department of a high end hotel or private members club.
- You will be impeccably turned out and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer literate, you will be familiar with MS Office including Excel with V lookups and Pivot Tables
- CIPD is not essential although level 5 or above is an advantage
- A degree is not required although stand out academics will help
- You will have the ability to write a 2 page CV and a well-constructed (even if it is short) cover letter.
- You will be based in London and able to interview in the west end on at least three separate occasions during the working day.