Head of AMO & Ops Quality Assurance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 16 févr. 18 2018-02-16
Manage and lead the AMO & Ops QA team to ensure FAB is compliant with all relevant KYC & AML UK regulations, group and London financial crime branch policies. Specifically as the person responsible for AMO, you will manage the following across both WBG & GWD lines of business: • New client onboarding; • Periodic reviews of existing clients; • Review of client static data; • Quality assurance of the KYC / Onboarding team
• Ensure service provided to the internal lines of business is governed by SLAs and monitor these service levels by keeping a close watch of the team proceedings.
• Endeavour to enhance our client experience by developing and supporting a robust team of client-centric team members having client service expertise, skills, knowledge and overall understanding of banking practices and procedures followed within the Bank.
• Ensure the team services and performs at the expected level as committed to our external as well as internal clients.
• Build strong relationship with relevant stake holding teams within the bank to ensure smooth transition and execution of client requests.
• Manage team members in accordance with the policies of the Bank.
• Undertake regular and timely performance review of all team members ensuring to provide them with thorough feedback on their performance levels.
• Identify training and development needs of team members and regularly meet with all team members to discuss and update their Training & Competency plans.
• Maintain a succession plan within the team to ensure key jobs are covered at all times.
• Conduct interviews to fulfil vacant positions with the right candidate.
• To investigate, assess and propose developments to increase efficiencies and reduce complexities in Operations, by undertaking business process reviews & re-engineering projects.
• Coordinate with various key stakeholders to develop, implement and manage through the approval process for the identified change program with the aim of delivering significant growth and efficiencies within the respective operational area.
• Overall success in this role is measured by the continuous development and increased volume of delivery whilst reducing the error/issues received within Operations covering service, risk, & efficiency.
• Ensure that we have a proper operational control framework in place (up to date policies, procedures, process maps and transactional checklists).
• Appropriately revisit business operations and processes to identify areas of improvement or where value-added changes can be made.