Head of Compliance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Carr Lyons
- 01 nov. 17 2017-11-01
A growing international bank is seeking a Head of Compliance to lead and grow their high-calibre Compliance department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the relationship between compliance and the bank’s most senior stakeholders.
- Manage the department (30+ employees) to ensure all day-to-day activities are completed accurately.
- Support the MLRO with managing day-to-day operations and activities in respect of financial crime throughout the bank.
- Plan and assist with the implementation of compliance related controls throughout the bank.
- Responsible for the management of the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
The successful candidate will be degree educated and have strong senior-level Compliance experience ideally in Markets, as well as team management experience. If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com