Head of Compliance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Page Executive
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
This is a Head of role for a start up compliance consultancy focusing on buy side clients. This role will be a strategic position to help grow the firm and get involved with compliance work for clients.
A small but growing compliance consultancy.
Subject Matter knowledge - The role will require an in-depth knowledge and understanding of theFCA handbook, regulatory transactions,as well as the current and up-coming regulations and directives applicable to the clients that the consultancy will work with.
Financial awareness - understands the principles of managing financial assets and can track and maintain awareness of client engagements and monitor profitability
Relationship management - able to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and intermediaries.As well as help grow a team of consultants.
Commercial awareness - has a broad knowledge of the buy side compliance market and understands the business objective and growth intentions
- Proven track record within compliance gained within Compliance consultancy (preferably)
- Ability to implement solutions to address the regulatory requirements of the client
- Sound knowledge of the FCA handbook, ESMA and SEC experience would be beneficial
- Experience of monitoring and the ability to develop compliance monitoring programmes and techniques.
- Strong client facing ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to proactively manage your own time and manage others
- Natural leadership and mentoring abilities