Head of DC Communications Consulting
- £six figure total package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 04 juin 18 2018-06-04
We are working with a major institution in the UK Corporate Pensions market. As part of their enhanced client proposition, they are seeking to appoint a Head of DC Communications Consulting to drive a practice focused upon developing bespoke, multi-channel DC pensions communications strategies.
The position can be home based but with a preference in the London South-East region. We are seeking candidates that can work in a consultative manner with senior decision makers within Corporate Pensions clients. The role will require the ability to develop and implement the practice strategy for this function and leading a team of Communications Consultants. The candidate will also present suitable new business skills and pitching experience.
- Proven track record of success in a senior marketing/communication/consultancy role
- A strong commercial background and experience of building profitable communication strategies
- A suitable grasp of the UK DC Pensions landscape. Relevant market qualifications desirable e.g. PMI, AFPC, IMC, CIM, IDM
- A experience of leading a team and people management would be preferable
- Budget planning, forecasting and financial management
- Experience working within a consulting environment desirable