Head of Digital and Retail Risk Initiatives– London £180,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 17 avr. 19
Digital Risk Professional Needed For Executives
My client, a leading global bank based in central London is searching for a distinguished Digital and Risk Management Professional change professional to head up its strategy for Digital and Risk Management of Digital Products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior strategy or management consultant to move into industry and run programmes worth billions of pounds over the next 5-10 years in respective global markets. Person will be responsible for leading a growing team of consultants that picks from a pool of the highest calibre change professionals across the globe. Working closely with the Global COO and CRO, this professional will be accountable for the delivery of all retail banking initiatives and management of over 100 professionals across the globe, 40% of which will be in London.
As a result, my client is looking for the following experience:
- Over a decade of experience in financial services (preferably retail banking) and at least 5 of those years as a consulting practitioner at a top tier firm.
- Deep experience in risk management and digital transformation in an agile environment
- Target Operating Model Design
- Deep Experience within Agile Transformation and Risk Management Principles
- Exceptional experience delivering large scale change across large multinational organisations in either retail, commercial or wealth management
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional leadership skill