Head of FCTM Systems Control
- disc. bonus/benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to work with the Global Head of FCTM to ensure that all processes are in place to support the department's responsibilities under the Operational Risk Framework.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM) focuses on the specific financial crime threats the firm faces now and in the future, pioneering the techniques and technology that protect our business, our customers, and the many communities in which we operate from the harms associated with financial crime. FCTM harnesses intelligence, analytics, technology, investigation, information sharing, and public-private partnership to achieve this end, always seeking the most effective and efficient means. FCTM is also partnering with Financial Crime Compliance to build the case for a more efficient and effective regulatory approach by defining a potential new regulatory landscape based on practical, tested innovation and serving as a thought leader in the ongoing public debate on the future of regulatory compliance.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to work with the Global Head of FCTM to ensure that all processes are in place to support the department's responsibilities under the Operational Risk Framework. Responsibilities will include to:
- Manage a team responsible for the following elements of Risk & Control:
- Operational & Contingency
- Legal/Regulatory & Compliance
- Technology & Security
- Management Support
- Keep track of all MSII (Manager Self-Identified Issue) and AID (Audit Issues Database) items globally
- Ensure action points are in place to mitigate associated MSII and AID items and progress of the action points in monitored, escalating if off track
- Operate within and familiarity of the ORMF (Operational Risk Management Framework) including, but not limited to:
- Oversight and change management, internal control management, issues and actions, risk appetite and reporting and identification and assessment.
- Maintain a global library of all items/controls where FCTM has ownership
- Ensure clear and timely communication of flags raised within the controls library
- Support the Global Head of FCTM in their participation of the Operational Risk Forum, ensuring they are fully briefed on any controls that will be discussed that fall under the FCTM remit
- Support the Integration Head / Head of the FCTM and sub functions, where applicable, in coordinating and de-conflicting between regional and country FCTM queries, requests and issues
- Provide day to day management of Global FCTM remediation activities and issue resolution
- Provide on-going management information requirements into the Global MI dashboard
- Monitor, compile and maintain the contributions to relevant management information packs
- Provide analytic guidance to the development, implementation and maintenance of the Operation Risk elements of the FCTM framework (including process refinement, process interfaces, escalation and prioritisation guidelines process related business requirements for case management and management information related technology projects)To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following criteria:
- Experience in business management, programme office, financial or data analysis or management information reporting or related areas
- Verifiable expertise and experience in intelligence and analytics (strongly preferable)
- Familiarity with the MS Office suite, including Visio (strongly preferable)
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to build connections and work collaboratively across boundaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Resourceful, creative and inquisitive approach to highly complex tasks
- Demonstrable track-record of achievement in new and uncertain environments
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial approach coupled with analytic and semantic rigour
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategy, principles, process and policy
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Ability to process and present complex sets of data to peers and management in a way that is easily understood
- Awareness of regulatory and in-house operating environment and potential impact on function
For further details and application information please apply online
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.