Head of IT & Operations
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
Based in the City of London, we are a long established and prestigious Sovereign Wealth Fund with substantial global assets under management and we are currently seeking a Head of IT & Operations. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will lead and drive IT and Operations, providing skilled securities and cash control with IT systems appropriate to a leading financial institution in the City.
Principal responsibilities will include:
• Support the development of the business activities through the definition and communication of strategic direction and vision for IT and Operations.
• Drive efficiencies by taking control of synergies between non-investment functions and deliver performance and cost targets for IT and Operations.
• Align IT and Operations activities with investment requirements and optimise service levels.
• Manage to a high performance culture and support a work environment where performance and open communications are encouraged.
• Maintain the external reputation of the organisation through business performance activities and external counterparts.
Successful candidates will have:
• Educated to a degree level with an additional post graduate or professional qualification.
• Over 15 years’ experience at a strategic level and can demonstrate a proven track record in a senior role working within the financial services.
• Knowledge of best practices in non-investment operations, particularly transaction processing but also in Information Technology within the securities industry.
• Broad knowledge of portfolio investment practices across global markets and multiple asset classes.
• General management level experience and a substantial track record of contributing to a senior management team with a proven ability to build trust and professional working relationships.
• Strong track record of success in managing and ensuring delivery of projects to improve performance and efficiency in a financial operations function.
• Expertise and knowledge of business transformation.
Our organisation has a very low employee turnover which serves to highlight that it is an excellent place to learn, develop and prosper.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity for an individual who can make a positive contribution to the organisation and with a commensurately competitive and attractive reward package; this should appeal to a high quality professional seeking a challenging career.
Please click ‘Apply for Job’ to provide a resume of your career to date together with your current remuneration package.