Head of Legal and Compliance
- GBP100000 - GBP150000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Head of Compliance to become a key member of their Legal and Compliance team in the UK. They are looking for someone with broad experience across the Compliance function.
The Global Investment Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with substantial compliance experience from within a financial institution ideally. They are looking for someone who will be reasonable for managing all of the day-to-day functions and operations within the Legal and Compliance department.
Head of Legal and Compliance Key responsibilities:
- Manage team members on a day-to-day basis, undertaking all associated performance management responsibilities
- Support the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) with managing the day-to-day operation and activities in respect of financial crime throughout the Bank.
- Monitor and assess regulatory developments and review regulatory change and guidance relating to compliance, interpret laws, rules, principles and regulatory initiatives and consider the impact upon the Bank.
- Manage ongoing development, management, maintenance and testing of the Bank's business continuity plans and arrangements
- Responsible for the management of the Compliance Monitoring Programme implemented within the Bank
- Substantial compliance experience within a financial institution
- Previously Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) within an investment bank
- Proactive leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand business needs and address conflicts
- Methodical with a risk based and strategic mindset.
- Understanding of banking and securities laws and the UK Financial Services.
If you would be interested in this Head of Legal and Compliance opportunity please contact Jamie Anderson on Jamie.email@example.com / 02075098261 or Joe Johnston on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02075098489