Head of Project Finance/Infrastructure
- Competitive with potential equity
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Director opportunity to lead the infrastructure/project finance division for a leading financial risk management firm
One of the city's leading boutique financial risk management firms are looking to hire a new head of project finance/infrastructure to help the firm’s continued expansion. The firm themselves have built a strong and friendly relationship in the market, offering a wide range of strategic advice on everything from hedging and structuring to arranging debt solutions. At this point they are an established firm which has kept the nimbleness of a start-up, this has allowed them to push into new markets quickly and also created a collegiate environment where entrepreneurialism is encouraged.
You will be joining the firm at director level where you will lead on the sale of derivative advisory services across the Infrastructure, project finance, renewables and PPP sector with the support of 6 bright team members. In terms of what the firm will be offering you, they will offer you genuine responsibility, the ability to be commercial, with the expectation that you and the CEO will develop strategy together to grow the division as well as still utilising your strong technical derivatives knowledge.
- Lead the team in the delivery of the PRF/INFRA growth strategy
- Design, and execute, the business development plan and growth strategy
- Oversee the engagements being delivered by the team and ensure client service standards are being achieved
- Ensure compliance aspects of all engagements are met
- Relationship building with existing and new clients/financial sponsors/public authorities to drive the value proposition
- Co-ordinate activity for all work in the PRF sector- including pitch documentation and review of fee proposals
- Manage relationships and ensure contact with intermediaries and other advisors (business introducers)
- Evaluate all new PRF business
- Ensure time recording is carried out to accurately to reflect the delivery of work, recovery of time and fees and overseeing invoicing for the work the team is carrying out
- WIP management and monthly overview of matter income
- Produce sector activity reports
- Be a central point of contact internally for any PRF activity
- Liaise with the US and Canadian office’s on their PRF activity and ensure the firm’s global objectives are being met
To be considered for this rare opportunity, you will need to have a wealth (ideally 10 years+) of derivative sales experience across the infrastructure/project finance/renewables/private equity or even real estate industry. Due to the nature of the role it is expect that you’ll be well versed in team management and development, have strong technical skills and come with a genuine interest in developing business and growing a business. If you are looking for an opportunity to play an integral role in a dynamic business with the potential to be given equity in the firm this is a great option for you.