Head of RFP, Asset Management, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
Our client, with over £100bn AUM, is looking for a Head of RFP to join their team in London. A fantastic opportunity for experienced RFP Managers with good traditional and alternative asset class knowledge to join a growing Asset Manager in an exciting Head of RFP role. The role will involve managing a team across geographies, and will need a strong contributor with creative ideas and someone who is passionate about business development and client retention.
- People Management, managing a large team based in London, leading recruitment, appraisals, personal development plans and performance plans
- Strategic Decision Making, implementing best practices and optimising the RFP function. Consistently seeking opportunity to improve processes, develop PMAPS, qualify requests and review ROI of the team's work
- Content Management - work closely with content managers to develop PMAPS and work closely with internal teams to ease access to information to increase RFP productivity.
- Budget Management - manage annual budgets
- Ad hoc projects - as part of the senior leadership team in Marketing
The ideal candidate will need the following
-Strong credibility within the RFP function ideally having built a career through an RFP team.
-Experience using PMAPS would be beneficial but is not essential
-Excellent understanding of the global marketplace with a focus on the institutional channel.
-A natural motivator, someone who leads by example and embraces change