Hedge Fund – Quantitative Risk Manager – Systematic Trading – UK & USA
- Hedge Fund compensation
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
Main Risk Manager | Expanding team | Can be based in UK or USA
Vennbridge has partnered exclusively with an investment firm that is seeking to hire a risk manager to enable its systematic trading team to push the boundaries of what they can achieve.
The position may be based in the UK or in the USA.
This opportunity will not be suitable for candidates who wish to join as risk managers and then become portfolio managers. It is a permanent risk management position to drive the risk culture of the company.
- Desk-based risk management of all risks involved with systematic trading.
- Design and develop risk systems personally rather than via external vendors or team members.
- Liaise with the Board and Portfolio Managers regarding risk appetite, infrastructure, and culture.
- Produce a world-leading risk platform for the fund.
- Must have practical experience of systematic trading, either as a Portfolio Manager or Quant or Trader or Risk Manager or from a due diligence background. Candidates without systematic experience will not be considered.
- Should have an MSc or PhD in a numerate discipline.
- Will have advanced programming skills.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.