Hedge Fund Investment Analyst
- Competitive with significant bonus potential
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 déc. 17 2017-12-22
A multi-billion Dollar European Long/Short fund with excellent returns over its 20+ year history is looking to strengthen its investment team.
We are a small investment team (6 professionals) that manage a multi-billion concentrated portfolio of European equities with a 3-5 year investment horizon. We focus on fundamental research and think of stocks as an ownership in a business rather than a financial trading instrument. We value a team player, who thinks independently and is intellectually honest. You will be an integral part of the investment team from the start, working closely with the PM but with the freedom to develop your own ideas.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about investing in companies. If you have never invested before, privately or professionally, please do not apply
- Has a minimum of two years of relevant public markets experience (buy or sell side) and 5 to 10 years of professional experience at top tier firms
- Is likely to have attended a top tier university with excellent academic results
- Has excellent financial modelling skills, understands business strategy and is able to conduct independent research through primary sources
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
To apply, please send us:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are passionate about investing and the relevant experience you have in this field.
Candidates who send us a summary of an investment idea (1 page maximum) will receive priority.