Human Resources Business Partner (HR BP)
- Highly Competitive + Discretionary Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
The HR Business Partner will be a trusted advisor to their respective division, accelerating business performance through people initiatives. You will bring creative thinking to devise employee-centric, strategic human capital plans, partnering with business leaders in areas which include organizational design, employee relations, building future skills and leadership capabilities.
G-Research uses scientific techniques to produce world-beating predictive research and builds advanced technology to analyse big data. We believe in the science of ideas, where innovation meets imagination.
What we create today, predicts tomorrow.
G-Research has four key divisions: Quantitative Research, Software Engineering, Production (IT & Operations) and Security. The HR Business Partner will be a trusted advisor to their respective division, accelerating business performance through people initiatives. You will bring creative thinking to devise employee-centric, strategic human capital plans, partnering with business leaders in areas which include organizational design, employee relations, building future skills and leadership capabilities. Responsibilities include:
- Driving accountability, supporting your division's growth and development, and aligning resources to meet the needs of the business.
- Coaching teams to proactively devise human capital solutions, as well as architect and exercise solutions around staff retention, team building, organizational change and design, and ad hoc projects.
- Providing strategic direction on core processes, such as employee relations, performance management, leadership development, and other initiatives.
- Partnering with senior business leaders to understand business strategies and challenges; identify talent gaps, opportunities for upgrades, and key talent; and develop management and leadership capabilities. Serve as liaison to talent development and talent acquisition teams.
- Coaching and advising leaders, driving people conversations and initiatives, and thoughtfully counselling leaders through difficult situations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is agile, adapts quickly and thrives in fluid environments. You will:
-Possess exceptional relationship management and advisory skills; well-developed commercial awareness and impeccable judgement.
- Be Intellectually curious with an ability to anticipate future trends, analyse business requirements and translate them into innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Have strong organisational and project management skills; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have experience coaching and advising leaders.
- Be able to diagnose a problem, analyse options, and make a decision quickly
Based in the heart of Central London, we are served by 5 stations and 6 tube lines, with the closest station Goodge Street within seconds of the office. With the vibrant West End close by, you are in walking distance of many top London attractions, theatres and shopping districts.
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the running of a rapidly growing business.
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code.
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!
- Market-leading compensation plus annual discretionary bonus