IM EMEA, Head of CRM
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
IM EMEA, Head of CRM
BNY Mellon Investment Management's goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.73 trillion AUM (BNY Mellon, March 2017) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world's 7th largest global asset managers (Willis Towers Watson in conjunction with Pensions and Investments, October 2016) and 4th largest asset manager (Investments Pensions Europe, June 2016) active in the European marketplace.
The Head of CRM will be responsible for the management and implementation of the CRM tool (Salesforce), including monitoring performance, usage across the division, assist with training, communication and support. They will support the sales reporting process via Salesforce, both from a business unit perspective and across the channels.
- Deliver a programme and project plan to deliver on end state, setting budgets as appropriate and gaining stakeholder and Executive Committee sign off.
- Execute against project plan, with regular check points and reporting to Executive Committee.
- Manage CRM resources to deliver on the above plan and manage day to day user engagement.
- Ensure clear policies and procedures are in place for the use of the system, aligned to the business.
- Build and manage clear guidance on the quality control of data entered and stored in the CRM system.
- Ensure reporting and dashboards are built to fully support the management of the sales, client service and marketing businesses.
- Ensure the CRM system is embedded into the business, our culture and all business practices.
- Business Analysis experience including project management and execution methodologies
- Financial Services and/or Consultancy experience
- Experience in the provision of 1st line service support for end users
- Must have extensive understanding of Salesforce as a product and how functionally it works
- A good understanding of data and data modelling to assist with systems integration planning.
- Educated to degree level or relevant job experience
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 53274
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1716314
Tags: EFC:EMEA: 2-I