IRP Operations Analyst
- £220 - £250 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global Investment Bank for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with previous relevant experience within an Investment Bank.
- Work with client, sales / trading desks and other stakeholders to resolve any open questions or issues.
- Become a subject matter expert to mitigate risk and drive efficiencies.
- Manage real-time trade booking exceptions internally between the trading desk and sales force.
- Monitor and control operational risk throughout the trade processing life cycle.
- Collaborate with technology and business partners to enhance systems and workflows.
- Engage in various industry and regulatory initiatives in a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborate with technology teams on the implementation of process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Recent relevant experience within finance operations and banking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident when dealing with demanding business people.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep track of a large and varied workload under time pressure.
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes.