ISDA Master and Credit Support Documentation
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP300 - GBP400 per day
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
I am currently recruiting for my client who is looking for someone to work within their ISDA team to cover a 9 month maternity period.
The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of solid negotiation experience - preferably on ISDA Master Agreements, but my client would also consider someone with good experience on repo / stock lending master agreements.
- Drafting and finalising agreements and margin rule compliant collateral arrangements with Dealers and Clients
- Processing completed agreements
- Involvement in internal system set up and establishing controls for credit and documentation tracking
Skills and experience
- Previous derivatives documentation experience (OTC derivatives or futures and options experience preferred but not mandatory)
- Strong attention to detail
- Polished verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Must be literate in Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to manage projects and work independently
- Team player, confident, and proactive
If you have some interest to discuss this role, please contact Simon Spencer on 020 7422 9365
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.