IT Business Analyst - Equity Derivatives
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Vertus Partners
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
Leading Investment Bank looking to hire an IT Business Analyst to work on their Front Office, global Equities trade capture platform.
Business Analyst; Front Office Equities; Equity Derivatives; OTC Derivatives; Swaps; Options; Structured Products; SQL; Agile
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire an IT Business Analyst to work on their next generation Front Office Equity Derivatives trade capture system. This Business Analyst will play a key role in liaising with a collaborative and Agile-orientated team to define functionality needed to support trade capture and lifecycle processing of equity derivative products.
Along with producing detailed functional specifications, you will be expected to spearhead the analysis on adding feature enhancements to the platform, ensure consistent functionality and work with a global team across multiple technical disciplines.
To be right for this role, you will ideally:
- Already be a Front Office IT Business Analyst at another financial service company.
- Have strong experience working in an Equities platform team (OTC/Structured Products)
- Have a plethora of experience writing detailed functional specs and liaising with both teams from the business and IT.
- SQL knowledge.
- Have experience working in an Agile environment.
Any experienced working on Regulatory projects is also highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Investment Bank in an area that is central to the company’s plans over the next 10 years and in a period of growth.