IT Business Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
IT Business Manager
Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in 30 countries.
Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in London and New York, Nomura employs over 26,000 staff worldwide. Nomura's unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through five business divisions: domestic retail, global markets, global investment banking, global merchant banking, and asset management. For further information about Nomura, please visit www.nomura.com.
Nomura in London is looking for an IT Business Manager to join the Global Markets technology team. The IT group is responsible for developing and managing trading, pricing, analytics, research and sales systems. Our software is responsible for providing the analytics and trading capabilities needed by our traders and clients in a highly complex and quickly changing market. The candidate will be working closely with the CIO office, other IT Business Managers, Global Markets COO's and other corporate functions. Spend under management in EMEA is circa $70M, 220 heads, plus some responsibilities for other regions.
- Assisting Regional technology head with management of internal clients
- Work closely with CIO office to build budget/forecast and manage departmental process.
- Partner with Finance to track departmental performance to budget/forecast on a monthly basis
- Provide Finance with monthly accrual/prepayment requirements
- Responsible for overall financial oversight of department, including impacts of capitalization and authorization of spend requests
- Identify and independently execute on process optimization; lead efforts to automate current reporting and standardize processes
- Oversee sourcing process and flag issues where sourcing delays are impacting IT's ability to deliver on its commitments
- Track the departmental hiring pipeline and monitor compliance with control total
- Maintain organizational information, org charts, occupancy & headcount
- Ensure department/division meets appraisal timelines.
- Oversee compliance with policies including absence and mandatory training
- Developing and contributing to the rollout of training, job aids and other change management materials for IT enabling tools to promote the effective utilization of IT tools to manage the IT organizations.
- Prepare / contribute documents to executive meetings
- Prepare monthly / quarterly technology achievements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ideal candidate is someone who sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment of goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required. Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects, and work under pressure. Attention to detail and the ability to understand connections between different processes are critically important.
- Someone that proactively gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.Strong Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Good stakeholder management skills - team player with good communication, able to work effectively within a global team
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Organizational Behavior or similar, or other numerate discipline.
- Background in a technology analysis / business management role, or internships