IT Project Manager - MiFID II
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Cloudstream Global
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
IT Regulatory Project Manager with business knowledge in either Cost and Charges, Client Onboarding, Research Unbundling, Confirmations.
I am currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager – MiFID II, to work for a leading Investment Bank in London. Please find job details below:
Role: IT Project Manager – MiFID II
Rate: Candidate driven
My client has received additional headcount and are looking for an IT Project Manager – MiFID II to lead a project within their current MiFID II workstream.
The IT Project Manager – MiFID II will have:
- Extensive Banking experience
- Strong Project Management experience with a background of delivering IT projects on time, within budget and to Stakeholder satisfaction.
- The ability to face off to Senior Stakeholders
- The ability to work with/alongside Development Teams/IT Teams.
- Full end to end project delivery experience.
- Business knowledge in Cost and Charges, Client Onboarding, Research Unbundling, Confirmations is very beneficial.
If the IT Project Manager – MiFID II role would be of interest, you can either apply via the apply tab OR send a copy of your CV to William.firstname.lastname@example.org.