Iberian FIG M&A - Associate (London/Madrid)
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: Very competitive
A leading global investment bank with a highly ranked Iberian coverage team is seeking an experienced Associate to specialise on Iberian FIG out of London (whilst having the opportunity to spend a good proportion of your time in Madrid, should you wish to).
You will be part of a successful EMEA FIG division and focus on the Iberian region, originating and executing transactions across banks, insurers, asset and wealth management, specialty finance and fintech.
- Assisting in execution of on-going deals within the Iberian market, e.g. M&A transactions, etc.
- Supporting senior bankers delivering strategic advice to clients
– Strategic idea generation
– Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
– Data analysis
– Modelling (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO, etc.)
Skills and qualifications
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Experience of working within Investment Banking, Transaction Services or boutique advisory firm with a focus on Financial Institutions.
- Distinctive academic record
- Solid analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact confidently with clients and banking professionals
- Team work – experience of working in a project based environment with tight deadlines and as part of a broader team
- Certified accounting qualifications (first time passes), CFAs or actuarial qualifications a plus