- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Harrington Starr
- 02 janv. 18 2018-01-02
My client is a leading provider of front office and middle office trading technology to asset managers is looking for a technical implementation manager to join their team. With extensive travel throughout the EMEA region, you will work on major implementation and upgrade projects using your technical skills and past experience with financial software.
My client is a multi-award winning software vendor and counts some of the biggest asset management firms globally amongst their extensive client list. You will receive top class training to familiarise you with the products and quickly become a valuable team member with expert knowledge of the applications.
For the role of Implementation Manager (Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, OMS, EMS, Buy-side, Asset Management) you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will configure and fine tune this award winning OMS trading system while managing administrative aspects of the implementation project
- Provide weekly project status report updates to senior management within the business and clients, highlighting issues and progress changes against client budgets
- Successfully transition the client to technical support and relationship management in readiness for go-live in doing so you will document client requirements and workflows
- Degree from leading university or college either in Business Management; Finance; Computer Science or similar field
- Preferred experience within Buy-side or Financial Service Software provider for at least 5years ideally from a project management background
- Hands-on experience implementing asset management software ideally OMS, EMS or similar
- Must understand the trade-flow from front to back – Either multi asset class knowledge or SME on one
- Exceptional written and oral communication to include presentation
- Ability to travel throughout Europe without restriction
- Understanding of multi-tier technical architectures and relational database structures; familiarity with SQL, FIX, Crystal Reports, messaging and web services a plus
This is a fantastic chance to work with the very best in buy side technology at a company that trains and continuously invests in its staff. You will work on projects for some of the biggest names in buy side financial services and work alongside other high calibre individuals.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007