We have partnered with a world leading Infrastructure Investor (10bn+ AUM) who are now hiring two Investment Associates in London. The Investment Associate position represents an opportunity to play a key role in a growing deal team with a focus on sourcing, analysing and executing our investments.
- Assisting in targeting and evaluating new investment opportunities
- Assess potential investments through financial modelling and company/industry research
- Working with operating teams to be a key contributor in the planning and completion of due diligence
- Prepare investment committee materials and other transaction documents
- Monitor and assist in the management of existing portfolio companies
- Contribute to a flexible, dynamic, and team-oriented working culture that fosters personal development and a positive attitude
- A professional, positive attitude and capable of contributing to a dynamic and team-oriented culture
- 2-4 years of experience in Principal Investing, Investment Banking, Restructuring, or other relevant areas
- Experience in distressed situations and deep understanding of capital structure is an asset
- Experience in conducting due diligence is an asset
- High level of proficiency in Excel and outstanding financial modelling skills
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.