- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 mars 19
Innovation Lead for Risk (UK) / Senior Innovation Practitioner # 124998
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
You will have a leading role in the UK to help internal clients explore new opportunities that innovation technologies such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Robotics, etc. offer and build value that makes a real difference in the organization. In this exciting position as a member of the CRO (Chief Risk Officer) Global Innovation Team, you will drive innovation activities in the region and support the Group CRO in identifying innovation ideas and help developing these to full solutions. In particular, you will:
- Drive proof-of-concepts and innovation projects using agile and DevOps techniques
- Participate in and steer departmental innovation discussions together with senior level partners (VP, DIR, MD)
- Orchestrate design thinking and business process workshop sessions
- Monitor and engage with emerging startups in the financial services industry
- Influence and steer the development of innovation ideas, including participating in steering and operating teams
- Supervise and coach the local innovation team
- We want you to contribute your strong interpersonal skills to our team
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Drive, creative energy with a collaborative attitude and 'get it done' mindset
- Ability to drive and influence the organization with deep understanding of innovation capabilities and market trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to distill complex concepts into clear, concise language and drive impactful visualization
- Deep understanding of Risk in banking or financial services industry
- University degree (Bachelor, Master) in Computer Science, Economics or Finance with relevant work experience
- Excellent skills English (both verbal and written)
- If you have a genuine desire and the ability to continuously learn and develop your skills as our environment and the efforts that craft our business evolve, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.