Institutional Sales Support, Asset Management, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 27 déc. 17 2017-12-27
Our client a top 10 global Asset Manager, with a focus on fixed income, is seeking a driven and technical Sales Support Analyst to help the client sales team. These are not your typical sales individuals, they are highly technical people, therefore the successful candidate must be someone who has a keen interest to learn has the potential to grasp complex technical concepts (ideally they have started their CFA).
• Participate as key member of a dedicated institutional client advisory team focused on direct relationship building and asset gathering
• Develop asset class fluency and solid understanding of PFI strategies (both traditional and alternative fixed income strategies), processes, resources and capabilities.
• Support client advisory professionals with on-going sales and sales related communication with clients and prospects.
• Interface with marketing, portfolio managers, investment product specialists, compliance team, consultant relations team, operations and portfolio administration to organize meetings, coordinate portfolio manager travel to Europe, construct prep notes and coordinate presentation materials.
• Prepare materials providing background on institutional prospects including bio’s, plan details (research 10K, MMD etc.), longer term liability goals, company /market challenges, existing mangers and strategies, etc to help best identify opportunities and position PFI for future growth.
• Write and publish client meeting notes and post to SalesForce, as well as other SalesForce maintenance
• Conduct research and prepare reports/plans with regard to new sales initiatives
- Minimum of 1-2 years of investment industry experience
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income
- Degree educated
- CFA desired but not required.
- Effective team player, able to work with people of all levels.
- High level of self-initiative, with strong integrity and ethics.
- Organized, detail oriented, with strong time management skills.