- £85,000 to £100,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 nov. 18
Integration Solution Architects work onsite with clients to help them achieve their business aims by providing architectural, domain, and delivery expertise at the solution level. We are looking for a Solution Architect with an IBM integration technology background (BPM, IIB) as well as experience in interface/service design and associated technologies and patterns. You will need to be able to perform a range of functions from discussing requirements at a high level with clients & architecting solutions.
- Providing high quality analysis, architecture, design and development on client projects within the integration arena.
- Working on a variety of projects you will be expected to quickly learn your way around complex systems and be able to diagnose problems with suggest resolutions.
- provide analysis, design and development on customer projects, each of which is usually technically and professionally demanding, requiring a high-level of skill and practical aptitude.
- To work across the whole of the software development lifecycle.
- To take responsibility for specified consulting, trouble shooting, or problem-solving on short assignments to meet customer requirements.
- To offer in-depth technical skills on projects, and to develop and complement those skills over time.
- To represent the company professionally in customer engagements, using excellent inter-personal skills to develop and realise further opportunities for the company.
- To work effectively as a team member within a project team, and to liaise effectively with others in the company.
- A track record of owning and delivering solutions across a broad spectrum of the project delivery lifecycle in involving mixed shore resources.
- The ability to communicate efficiently upwards (to business), downwards (to IT teams) and laterally (to peers, vendors, and client-side staff)
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) 9+ (from both a solution design and service/flow development perspective) & IBM BPM
- Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ 7+ (from both a design and administration perspective)
- Understands Integration Patterns such as SOA, EAI, ESB, File transfers etc.
- Knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web Services and SOA and how to differentiate between them.
- Good knowledge and experience in working with API and Service Development and Management software, e.g. MuleSoft”
- Able to explain the differences with various approaches
- Consultancy / customer facing experiences within a software vendor or enterprise scale services environment